Learn How Individual Flight Departments Get Fleet Pricing
- Astro Aviation Alliance is a group purchasing platform for executive aircraft.
- The Alliance allows individual flight departments to remain 100% private.
- Alliance Members enjoy the benefits of fleet pricing from industry leaders.
- Learn more about how individual flight departments get fleet-pricing.
About Aero Air
Aero Air is the Pacific Northwest’s premier aircraft maintenance company. For over fifty years, Aero Air has been a center of aviation excellence. Our level of customer service and our quality of work have made us stand beyond the competition for decades.
As a fixture in the Northwest aviation community, our objective is to provide quality service, while minimizing maintenance downtime and expense and still provide convenience to you– our valued customer. We offer AOG services, and can get to you when you need us most- at our facility or yours.
We do this by building strong relationships with our customers, vendors, and numerous support organizations. The list of service center authorizations and dealerships possessed by Aero Air is long. Ask us about our extensive network before your next visit.
Aviation is a family tradition here at Aero Air. With our many years of experience, commitment to excellence, and our modern facility, Aero Air is the premier service center for you and your aircraft.
We pride ourselves on being authorized Service Centers and major repair stations for the following aircraft-
Aero Air Service Center Authorizations
- Twin Commander
- Embraer Legacy & Phenom 100/300
- Pilatus PC-12
- Honeywell TPE 331 & TFE 731, HTF7000
- Rolls Royce Spey/Tay (Dallas Airmotive)
Major Aircraft Maintenance Services
- King Air
Contact us with the information below, or see our product lines for a specialist. We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Service Center Sales, Gary Miller