Learn How Individual Flight Departments Get Fleet Pricing
- Astro Aviation Alliance is a group purchasing platform for executive aircraft.
- The Alliance allows individual flight departments to remain 100% private.
- Alliance Members enjoy the benefits of fleet pricing from industry leaders.
- Learn more about how individual flight departments get fleet-pricing.
LoPresti BoomBeam Aircraft lighting
LoPresti Aviation’s specialty is engineering and manufacturing of High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting system. They manufacture complete kits for multiple make and models for Federal Aviation Administration Part 23, Part 25, and Part 27 aircraft. Each kit carries a supplemental Type Certificate (STC) and Part Manufacturing Approval (PMA) covering over 300 aircraft models. They deliver complete upgrade systems to replace older technology which would include incandescent lamps and poorly performing LED lights.
- Produces 3 – 15 times more light, engineered especially for each model aircraft.
- Increases safety, see and be seen
- Reduces electrical loan and heat output
- Decreases AOG time for lighting issues, no filament to break
- 5 year/ 5,000hr warranty, proven system based on time-tested experience
- More closely approximates the color temperature of Natural Daylight
- FAA STC and PMA for hundreds of make/models of aircraft
- Thousands of installations worldwide
While other aviation lighting fails due to burnout, vibration, filament failure, or just short lifecycle (an incandescent lamp may have to be changed as frequently as 20 hrs.), LoPresti recognizes this leads to unnecessary AOG time, reduction of mission-readiness, and increased maintenance and operating costs. They address the needs of their clients for increased aircraft lighting and reliability.
Brian, G280 Operator/Chief Pilot
“From a pilot perspective, the difference in the light output of the LoPresti lights is night and day.”
Mark Jones, Director of Maintenance
“I have to say this about the LoPresti BoomBeam HID Light System or the HS125. They work great. Our company was one of the first to try the original LoPresti HID Boombeams and now the X2 Boombeam system upgrade. All that needs to be said is wow. Both sides were installed in one day. The output of the lights is at least 50% brighter than the original BoomBeam.
Since I am a crew member and technician, I see the BoomBeam Mod from both sides and they succeed in all areas: reliability, maintainability and (most of all) cost-effectiveness. Each time a light is replaces the wing lens must be removed and resealed – This is downtime and the BoomBeams have eliminated this issue.”
Contact LoPresti Aviation:
Lopresti Aviation 210 Airport Drive East
Sebastian, FL 32958
After Hours AOG Support: 772.205.7424